March 2006 Stampin' Highlight from Meg:
Stampin' Around Wheel Stationary
One of my favorite all-time things to do with Stampin' Around Wheels is to make stationary.
- Cut regular copy/printer paper in half.
- Place a standard size envelope (3-5/8"x 6-1/2") directly in the center of the paper.
- Cut a sticky note to about 1-1/2"x 3" and place this on the envelope where you would write the address. This will leave a white spot after you use the wheels and allow the post office to read your envelope.
- Choose a Stampin' Around Wheel and roll across the paper and envelope.
- Remove the sticky note and you have a pretty bordered stationary page plus a matching envelope.
- For a really classy note, consider adding a monogram at the top of the stationary.